This guide will demonstrate how to access and download a summative portfolio.
Smart Assessor log-in credentials required
Accessible to Assessor, Master Admin and IQA roles.
1. Log Smart Assessor account www.smartassessor.co.uk then navigate to the Learners portfolio and select the course required. Access ‘upload work’ tile:
2. Once within the evidence library there is an option to create a summative portfolio in PDF or XML format as well as being able to download the evidence.
3. Click ‘Summative Portfolio’ a pop-up window will appear, from here select which course, units and the evidence that needs to be included and the format of the report.
4. Click the type of download required.
5. The system will display when the summative portfolio has been successfully downloaded.