Smart Assessor has provided the opportunity for Master Admin roles to create Assessment Processes to enhance the quality assurance processes. Assessment processes enable quality assurers to monitor and provide feedback on processes such as quality of assessor feedback, 20% OTJ progression, robust reviews and many more. Assessment Processes are fully customisable.
Agreed standardised processes for quality assurance.
Master admin -only
1. Click Admin Menu from grey top navigation bar.
2. Click QA Management tab from the Admin Menu
3. Select Assessment Processes option
4. Select Create New Process to open the New Process Menu.
5. Provide the assessment process an appropriate name and colour from the colour palette, this will display when clicking “Choose a colour”. Press save, and the Assessment Process will now be available in the listed processes.
6. Assessment processes can be ordered to the organisation’s preference using the different order icons set against each individual assessment process. In order to place a process higher or lower press the corresponding order arrow listed against that assessment process.
7. Use the Pencil Icon to edit any assessment Processes listed, when editing a previously created Assessment Process. Assessment Processes name, colour and status (active/deactivate) can be amended using. the appropriate button.