Smart Assessor Course Builder has many functions, for the purpose of this user guide, it will provide an overview of how to import a New Course Based on Existing Course using course builder.
Ensure a naming convention and course code has been agreed for new courses
USER RESTRICTIONS Master admin- only
1. Click the Admin tab on the grey navigation bar.
2. Select Qualification tab, select the Course Builder option.
3. Select a Core Type of the Course you wish to access.
4. Select New Course Based on Existing Course
5. Select Client (Qualifications within your site) or Master Qual (Qualifications Built within SA Master Quals), filter to the option and click Review and Create.
6. Complete all mandatory fields (* is mandatory), Once complete press Save Course. Note * When importing New Course Based on Existing Course from your client site or Master Qual you need to check that this is included in Off the job calculation.
For more support please contact accountmanagers@SmartAssessor.co.uk