Sessions form a part of the learning plan which can be scheduled for individual learners or groups of learners. You can also schedule Smart Room Sessions to meet with your learners virtually. Something which is great if you have an apprentice who is located a long-distance away.
When selecting the session type, ensure you know how each session type operates within Smart Assessor, as some sessions contribute to data reports. All sessions will display within the learner’s time log
Note* Any session method, such as induction session should include all courses, if you deselect a course it will show negatively within the data reports. Formal review- a formal review should include all courses, if deselected a course will show negatively within data reports Out of the Workplace- will automatically default to logging 20%OTJ within the learner’s time log. Smart Session – ensures the Smart Room is booked for you to use.
1. Navigate to the learners Learning Plan for the course you require.
2. Click New session Book A Smart Room Session
3. Complete the list of questions
4. Check all details are correct prior to clicking create a new session which can be located top or bottom of the page on the righthand side
5. Once a session has been created it will display in the learning plan in chronological order, (Note* attended sessions cannot be amended unless unlocked by a Master Admin user)
6. Smart Room sessions are identified by the pink, television icon next to the session number.
7. The following information can be amended prior to attending the session by clicking on the calendar icon.