Smart Assessor provides the opportunity to create an EQA login account to externally quality assure learners that are assigned to them. There is the ability to archive and unarchive EQA account details to ensure they have access whilst completing a quality visit.
EQA information to support the set-up of the EQA login account.
1. Click the Admin tab on the grey navigation bar.
2. Click the Admin tab, select Maintain Users option.
3. Select Create User option.
4. Complete all * mandatory fields and select EQA roles.
4. Once complete, click update.
5. Return to Manage Users, search EQA by username or role name.
6. Click username to go back to the EQA account details.
7. Click Learners button, search by course then select learner/s the EQA has requested access to.