Smart Assessor provides the opportunity to apply IQA samples, this user guide demonstrates how to IQA apply samples to a sampling plan.
Login in using IQA credentials
- Select QA sample plan from the grey navigation bar.
2. Select the relevant Course and associated sample plan from the two drop down lists and filter
3. Select the appropriate Assessment Methods & Assessment Processes. (Note* Assessment methods are fixed and cannot be amended & Assessment Processes are customisable and created by Master admin role)
4. Select the appropriate Sample Type and Sample Date.
5. Select the appropriate sampling. Choosing either the unit, individual criteria or Final Check
6. Click Apply Samples.