Smart Assessor provides the opportunity for Assessors to record and log Continuous Professional Development (CPD) directly within Smart Assessor.
Both Internal and External Quality Assurers are able to access this data within Smart Assessor for Assessors assigned to their accounts.
Assessor login credentials.
IQAs and Curriculum Managers can access CPD for assessors that are linked to their accounts.
1. Log on to Smart Assessor and click on the CPD on the grey navigation ribbon.
2. Select the year that information needs adding to by clicking on the plus symbol (Note * page will default to open in the current year)
3. Fill in all the boxes for the planning area
4. To add an activity, select the Add New button.
5. Fill in the all the boxes you can even upload documents to support and back up the actions.
6. Press save when all information is completed.
7. To add an evaluation tab and click on the pencil icon to add your evaluation.
8. Pressing on the pencil icon, the following pop up box will display open, record your evaluation, then press save.
(Note* you have the ability to upload supporting CPD evidence if required)
9. To add a reflection, press the pencil icon.
10. A popup box will display, add the required information, then press save
11. There is an option to export the CDP report to PDF, press Export PDF for this option.