How to Add a Resource to a Session
Modified on: Wed, 8 Apr, 2020 at 11:16 AM
As an Assessor, you can add a resource for the learner to use to either get ready for a session or us in a session
The resource will need to added to the resource library before you can add to a session
You will need to be logged on to the site
- On the learner’s course portfolio page on to the Learning plan
2. Find the session you wish to add the resource to add press on the Chevron for the course to open the session planning area
3. Then select the Resource tab on left hand side
4. Select the resource/s that you wish to add to the leaner then press Add resource once you have picked them all
5. The resource is now added for the learner to use
The Smart Apprentices Team
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?