Smart Assessor offers a wealth of reporting features throughout the system. This user guide focuses on the Management Dashboard Widget Learner by qualification ON/OFF Track.
Located in Assessor Widgets Selection
Master Admin- only
1. Click Assessor Widget, select Learner by Qualification On/OFF Track option.
2. The 3 images highlighted below provide the following options:
- Refresh data
- Access drill down filters
- Remove widget from dashboard
3. Only courses at least 25% through its timeline are included within the calculation.
4 To switch on Client Configuration Rag rating, click Master Admin, select Admin Menu and select Client Configuration option. (Note*New April 2019: unless Client configuration RAG rating is switched on in which case courses starting with 0% progress will be included)
5. All calculations are based on the timeline = course duration (blue bar)
6. Widget report displays overall qualification progress for all learners and all courses that are not excluded from progress calculations and are in a state of "awaiting induction" or "in training.
7. The calculations are based on the following logic:
Off track: timeline % is 10% or more over % of modules mapped
On track: timeline % is within 10% of % of modules mapped
Ahead: % of modules mapped is 10% or more over timeline %
8.The Widget Drill down provides the following options listed below.
- Select Assessor: Displays all assessors (Note *Except Archived Assessors)
- Select Employer: Displays all employers
- Select Manager: Displays all curriculum managers
- Select Learning Aim: Displays all courses
- Select Between Two Dates: course start and end dates
(Note* Example: learner starts 06/06/18 and finishes 06/06/2020 only learners with a start and end date within the date range display)
- Reset filters: removes any filters applied
- Trend Chart button: Runs the trend chart modal
- Excel Export:
(Note*If filters are applied and excel export selected, filtered data will be exported. If no filters applied all learners are exported)
9. Excel Export report displays the following fields:
Learner First Name
Learner Last Name
Main Aim Assessor
Status: This is RAG rating status Red, Amber or Green will display
Course Green: % signed off
Course Orange % mapped
Course Timeline: % course duration
Course Start Date
Course End Date
Overall Orange: same as course above but for all courses 'In Training, Awaiting Induction status'
Overall Green: same as course above but for all courses 'In Training, Awaiting Induction status'
Overall Timeline: same as course above but for all courses 'In Training, Awaiting Induction status'
Last Visit Type: last session type
Last Visit Date
Next Visit Type
Next Visit Date
Number of weeks since last review
10. The Trend Chart displays the following options.
Select Assessor: Filter by assessor
View by: Weekly or Monthly filter
Select between two dates: date filters on the trend charts relate to when the trend data was created