Setting up the Initial Disclaimer Message
Modified on: Tue, 31 Mar, 2020 at 3:58 PM
Smart Assessor pop up message provides the opportunity to create a global message for all learners to view when accessing Smart Assessor. This message can be amended at any time with the ability to add relevant files or URL links for the learner to access.
This will appear to all users of the site on first sign in.
Master admin -only Maximum 1000 characters. Maximum file upload of 100MB DETAILS
1. Click Admin tab from grey navigation bar.
2. Click Admin tab, then select Initial Popup Message
3. Type the required message (*note, 1000-character limit)
4. Select Choose File to upload any required file and/or URL link to the Popup message. (*note uploaded files or URL links cannot be seen or accessed until the learner accepts the pop-up message).
5. Once complete, press confirm, message now live.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?