Smart Assessor Course Builder has many functions, for the purpose of this user guide, it will provide an overview of how to create a New Course Based on Existing Course using course builder to import a qualification directly into your platform.
Ensure a naming convention and course code has been agreed for new courses
Master admin- only
1. Click the Admin tab on the grey navigation bar.
2. Select Qualification tab, select the Course Builder option.
3. Select a Core Type of the Course you wish to access.
4. Select New Course Based on Existing Course
5. Select Master Qual (Qualifications Built within SA Master Quals), filter to the option and click Review and Create.
6. Complete all mandatory fields (* is mandatory), Once complete press Save Course. Note * When creating New Course Based on Existing Course from your client site you need to change course name and code to ensure these are unique.