Creating an EQA Account
Modified on: Tue, 31 Mar, 2020 at 3:51 PM
How to create and EQA Login and attach Learners
OVERVIEW Smart Assessor provides the opportunity to create an EQA login account to externally quality assure learners that are assigned to them. There is the ability to archive and unarchive EQA account details to ensure they have access whilst completing a quality visit.
PREPARATION EQA information to support the set-up of the EQA login account.
USER RESTRICTIONS Master admin-only
1. Click Admin tab on the grey navigation bar.
2. Click Admin tab, select Maintain Users option.
3. Select Create User option.
4. Complete all * mandatory fields and select EQA roles.
5. Once complete, click update.
5. Return to Manage Users, search EQA by username or role name.
6. Click username to go back to the EQA account details.
7. Click Learners button, search by course then select learner/s the EQA has requested access to.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?