Add Action to a Learner
Modified on: Wed, 8 Apr, 2020 at 11:15 AM
As an Assessor you can add an action for the learner to use, these are Smart targets for your learner to complete.
The activity will need to added to the Activity library before you can add to a session
You will need to be logged on to the site
- On the learner’s course portfolio page on to the Learning plan
2. Find the session you wish to add the resource to add press on the Chevron for the course to open the session planning area
3. Then select the Action tab on left hand side
4. Complete al of the fields to give your learner enough information to complete the action. This should give the learner a Smart target. If required you can select a unit to put the action against. Once completed click submit.
5. The Action is now added for the learner to use
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?