Add Activity to Session
Modified on: Wed, 8 Apr, 2020 at 11:15 AM
As an Assessor you can add an activity for the leaner to use, these are selected from the bank of activities against the qualification.
The activity will need to added to the Activity library before you can add to a session
You will need to be logged on to the site
- On the learner’s course portfolio page on to the Learning plan
2. Find the session you wish to add the resource to add press on the Chevron for the course to open the session planning area
3. Then select the Activity tab on left hand side
4. Select the Activity/s that you wish to add to the leaner then press, add a target date and Add Activity.
5. The Activity is now added for the learner to use
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?