Smart Assessor provides the opportunity to manually create time log entries to evidence all contact made with the learner and time spent on developing knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Access to Smart Assessor with an active log-in.
Time log entries can be added by either the Learner or the Assessor.
1. Navigate to the Learner's portfolio, select the Overview tab, which will display the Learner's overview dashboard inclusive of the time log tile. Click the Time Log tile to gain access to the time log page.
2. To add a time log entry, select the ‘Add New Time Log Entry, a new window will appear to add the entry.
3. Complete the required fields within the pop-up window, including whether the activity is on or off the job (Note* logging the entry as OTJ will contribute to the 20% requirement), then click ‘add activity’.
4. Complete all fields then click save, this will set the 20% OTJ requirements
5. 20% off the job will automatically calculate within the time-log tile, as OTJ entries, sessions or evidence are recorded within the portfolio the OTJ percentage will change.
6. Hovering over the Time Log tile will display the following information:
❖ Exact OTJ percentage
❖ Expected OTJ percentage
❖ Actual OTJ percentage
❖ Overall progress.