Summary of Developments Released:
Learner Dashboard - Tracking Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours Progress
· Units Widget
The Learner Dashboard has been updated to highlight which Apprenticeship Standard Modules are set as Knowledge, Skills or Behaviours.
The Knowledge, Skills or Behaviour can be set against the module in Course Builder via edit modules and in the ‘Module Core Type’ field.
If the Module name does not contain Knowledge, Skills or Behaviours, we have also picked up the module core type and it will display in the hover text as the example above.
Client Configuration – Allow learners to leave session feedback with no attendance status set
An earlier update posted on 6th November detailed that learners can leave feedback only when a session status was set (e.g. attended, cancelled by Employer, cancelled by Learner etc).
We have now added a new client configuration setting, which Master Admins can set, allowing learners to leave feedback on sessions that don’t have an attended status set.
Please bear in mind if you turn on this setting, it will allow learners to leave feedback on any session without an attendance status, which includes future sessions.
Evidence library Columns
We have reduced the width of the evidence library unit/module columns as much as possible, this has in turn reduced the amount of scrolling required and for some courses has removed the scroll bar altogether.
Where courses have lots of units/modules you will still need to scroll to map the units, as a reminder when you hover over a unit or module to map to. The hover will display the evidence name and unit.
· Learner Dashboard Progress widget - Hover will display breakdown of % Progress for Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours modules on the green and orange progress bars
· IQA Dashboard will also display KSB Progress hover as above
· Sessions Page/Export Update to display Smart Room number
· Session Type/Room Number will display on Learning and Assessment Plan and Learner Dashboard widget
· Update to Tests and Exams tab
· Enrollment Form CSV Export Manager – will allow you to manage which fields you require to be visible in the CSV Export