Summary of Developments released:
Evidence Library Show/Hide evidence upload section:
Assessors when accessing their learners evidence library will see the evidence files section at the top of the page, if assessors wish to upload evidence on behalf of the learner they can click the SHOW Evidence button to display the upload evidence section.
Learners will also get access to the button, but the evidence upload section will be visible by default.
Learners not in a Sampling Plan report – Now on IQA Reports Menu
In line with the IQA refresh we have moved the IQA Learners not in a sampling plan report to IQA reports menu, under the Client Reports tab.
Evidence Library Updates
· Unit/Module Headers
· Actions column space between icons
· Reduced space on ID column and Evidence Name column
· Centralised check boxes
We now display the Rag rating of the unit/modules within the evidence library that feeds from the Units widget on the Learner Dashboard.
We have also increased the space between the icons in the actions column and centralised the unit check boxes
In turn, we have reduced the size of the ID column and the evidence filename will wrap around and doesn’t increase the size of the evidence name box.
The evidence grid is the same size as it was, where we increased space mentioned above we in turn reduced space on other columns.
Tip: If you have a lot of units and scrolling right loses you sight of your evidence name column, hovering over any of the mapping check boxes will display the evidence name and unit/module.
Tests and Exams Export
We have released a development, which enables you to export the data in the learner's Tests and Exams tab to Excel.
Upcoming developments will include:
· Client configuration for Learner Feedback – ability to manage if learners can leave feedback on sessions with any attendance status or not.
· Learning Outcomes – will be updated to industry standard terminology if they haven’t already been modified in course builder: example Knowledge will change from LO1 to K1 LO2 to K2:
· Progress Bar to display hover text showing progress % for Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour modules.
· Work will start on a CSV forms Manager, which is planned for release in December.